Today you can add more different hairstyles by using human hair replacement system that can switch up your look quickly. With many years of experience in the hair market, Laylawigs will bring customers the best experience of crown topper hair pieces.
Of course, apply a hair topper need a lot of effort, take it off need your carefulness too. In this post, we give you some key tips on how to remove a hair topper without damaging your existing hair.
What Are Crown Topper Hair Pieces?
Many people who care about their hair condition may know and understand what a hair topper is, but some even haven’t heard about this term. Let Laylawigs show you. Toppers are one of the best hairpieces in the market and known as wiglets. It can stay healthy in several months with proper care.
Come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and length, the system covers your head and fits perfectly. Moreover, add on crown topper hair pieces are seamless with your bio locks that offer a more natural appearance.
They are designed to help women struggle with their thinning hair areas at the top of their heads. Not only conceal defects of the hair, but they are also used to add more volume hair. If you are a lover of thick and voluminous hair, the unit is one of your best choices.
A topper is smaller than a wig so it is much more natural. Hence, it is the best option for your partial hair loss. You can wear one to more wiglets to bring better coverage and enhance the volume of your hair. And because it is small, its price is cheaper than a full wig.
See the amazing crown topper pieces from Laylawigs:
- French Lace Clip On Hair Topper With 1” PU Coated Around Perimeter
- Mono & French Lace Hair Extension Toppers With Clips
- Silk Hair Topper With 1/2″ PU Coated Perimeter With Clips
How To Remove Crown Topper Hair Pieces
Do you know how to remove a hair topper correctly without damaging your bio hair? How to remove the hairpiece without affecting the longevity of the hair system. Let follow these guidelines.
Step 1: Clip your hair up. You are not going to get any hair falling forward.
Step 2: You have a remover and start putting it in through your hairline and all around the perimeter area. You should keep a clean towel in case you spray a little bit too much. And if you feel any dripping down toward your face, a towel can catch it.
Step 3: Now you are going to tap it in and wait for a couple of minutes for the bond to release. The remover will work and the tape or glue will be released from the material. You can put back gently on the hair itself. Everything is lifting off your head and you can take your hairpiece off. If you do it correctly, there won’t be any hair stuck to the glue or tape.
After removing, we recommend washing your hair with lukewarm water and apply a reasonable amount of hair care products. It can help remove any adhesive residue and protect your real hair scalp.
– Use your fingers to find the clip that you have got around the back and unclip it. Do the same for the others. Then when you have got them all undone. As usual, the human hair topper has 2 clips at the back.
– Now going to the front clips. Slide your fingers underneath the base and unclip the sensitive clips on one side. Doing like this with the clip on the next side.
– When you have got all of the clips undone, what you have to do is slightly lift it at the top. Roll it back slowly so that you do not pull any of your hair. Then once you have got the topper off of your head, you have to make sure that you clip these clips in. Doing like that can help you protect the top.
You wonder when you should take off crown topper hair pieces. That is:
– When your wig starts to dry, it’s time to remove and take care of it. From time to time, the quality of clip on lace hair topper will be degraded so you have to fix it. The weather condition is also a factor that makes your wig frizzy and dry quickly.
– Your hairpiece is tangling, please take it off of your head before detangling. If you detangle without removing, it can damage your existing hair. And please brush your topper gently.
You might feel interested in:
- How To Wear Hair Toppers For Short Hair? It’s Easy If You Do It Smart!
- How To Make A Hair Topper Look Natural? Here’s How To Get There!
- [Buying Guide] Where To Buy The Best Hair Topper For Thinning Hair?
Tips To Take Care of Hair Topper After Removing
Opt the best hair care products
Like your existing hair, human crown topper hair pieces need to care in a proper way. It tends to be tangle and coarse if you ignore it. A formulated shampoo and conditioner for wiglets can keep it in the best condition, be always smooth and stay healthy.
Remember that washing your hair topper with cold or lukewarm water since the hot can damage your hair. And when adding the conditioner, only goes from the mid to the end of the unit. Even you apply a small amount of conditioner to the root, it will cause a shedding problem.
– After washing, put the hair in a soft towel and gently absorb it. Do not use your fingers to rub the human hair replacement system.
Air dry your hair instead of blowing dry
Put your hair topper on a stand or mannequin head and let it air dry. Or if you are in a hurry, use a hairdryer on a low heating level is possible. Remember that do not brush your hair when it is wet.
Additionally, human hair toppers are easy to style and color. But remember that it is still a wig, so be careful when you apply heat to your hair if you don’t want your beautiful wig to be damaged in a moment.
Store the hairpiece
Take care of the topper hair is a necessary thing you should do. You want to reuse the wiglet in the future, store it carefully. To keep your hair in good shape, make sure you don’t hang your hair outside. You can wrap your hair in the bag, squeeze the air out because the wig becomes dry and tangle when exposed to the air.
Hope that after this post, you will know more about crown topper hair pieces and how to remove it safely. If you have any inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Laylawigs via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our hotline (+84) 98 261 44 86 (WhatsApp/ Viber/ Mobile).
And feel free to visit our website to update human hair products and find out more hair care tips to keep your hairpiece last longer.